Soft and sweet with notes of carmelized custard and a hint of burnt sugar is how we'd describe Bee Raw's Sweet Yellow Clover honey from Colorado. You'll find it sweet and buttery at first taste, followed by warm undertones of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Apiary Location: Colorado
- Floral Source: Wild sweet yellow clover blossoms (Melilotus officinalis)
- Cheese Pairing: Taleggio and other washed rinds
- Tea Pairing: Karigane Kukicha, hot and iced chai
- Cocktail Pairing: Irish Coffee with Honey Whipped Cream
- Fruit Pairing: Figs
- Serving size: 1 Tablespoon
- 16g sugars, 17g carbohydrates, 0g fat, 60 calories
Note: Children under the age of one year should not consume raw honey.