Raspberry Star Cookies
Raspberry Star Cookies are a beautiful, colorful sandwich cookie especially ideal for the holiday season.
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg.
- Combine the flour and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. The dough will be stiff.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll half of the dough out to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut into star shapes using a cookie cutter. Set cookies 1 inch apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Place a teaspoon of jam onto each cookie and spread out towards the points of the stars.
- Roll out remaining half of the dough and cut into stars the same size. cut holes in the center of each star, then place them onto the jam stars.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden around the edges.
- Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
- Dust the cookies with confectioner's sugar.
BUY NOW :