PB + J Smoothie
The classic flavor combination of peanut butter and jelly is just as fabulous without the bread, too! Feel free to play around with the ingredients; swap the honey for maple syrup or agave, the peanut butter for almond butter, or even Nutella for a chocolate option. We’ve chosen fresh figs for the fruit option because they are high in fiber (and delicious) but blueberries, blackberries, or strawberries work just as well.
- 1 heaping cup halved fresh figs (I used black mission and brown turkey)
- 1 to 2 tbsp Peanut Pecan Butter
- 1 to 2 tbsp Sourwood Honey (or agave or maple syrup for vegan option)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop your favorite vanilla protein powder
- 1 heaping cup ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 1 or 2 glasses and enjoy!
*Not a fan of protein powder? Just leave it out and switch your unsweetened almond milk to an unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
BUY NOW :