Fall Brussels Sprout Salad
Brussels sprouts always seem to fall into two categories… love or hate. I’m definitely in the LOVE category while my daughter doesn’t care for them… except in this salad that is loaded with fresh fall flavors and tons of different textures.
- 1.5 lbs fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1 apple, preferably granny smith
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped (or, walnuts or almonds)
- 2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey + Herbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Sourwood Honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh, minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small jar and shake well to combine.
- Shred Brussels sprouts, rinse well and dry.
- Chop apple and toss with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Combine all remaining salad ingredients in a large salad bowl. Toss with dressing and serve.